Just a little bit about me :
चाँदनी आई है स्याही को धोने, मुझ पर ढुल रही है ।
1. I was born in October, 1976
2. Am an Indian (No, not a Red Indian)
3. Hindi is my mother tongue.
4. Am very concerned about not many people understanding Hindi these days, yes, I am talking about people whose mother tongue is Hindi.
5. I am not against English, I love the language.
6. I don’t know why I have written the above two points (4 & 5) here !
7. I want to retire early.
8. By retiring I mean retiring from “working for a living”
9. I want to travel a lot.
10. I want to travel because I want to live many cultures.
11. Because I want to live many cultures, I want to travel the world and stay at places for a long time.
12. I want to learn playing the guitar.
13. I want to be a successful poet and a story writer.
14. Photography is something I would love to do.
15. I am overweight, though slightly
16. No I am not fat.
17. I want to be an optimist.
18. I have immense patience.
19. I know what love is because I have felt it.
22. Hey, I want to keep smiling.
23. I want my smile to be real.
24. I like reading.
25. My favourite/ favorite authors are – Paulo Coelho, Jim Corbett and Ruskin Bond.
26. I did not like Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged because I did not understand it.
27. I like music, mostly Hindi film songs, ghazals and Bryan Adams.
28. I like watching movies my few favourites/ favorite are, The Matrix, The Godfather, Sholay, Don, Deewar, The Patriot and many more…..
29. I respect people.
30. I want to be loved.
31. I hate myself when the first place on woman’s body where I set my eyes is her breasts.
32. I don’t support any political party, I want them all dead.
33. I will have my own political party someday (after all others are dead).
34. I want to be a nudist for some time.
35. My favourite/ favorite Bollywood actress is Soha Ali Khan Patodi/ Sonam Kapoor/ Sonali Bendre
36. My favourite/ favorite bollywood actor is Amitabh Bachchan.
37. I hate Shahrukh Khan.
38. My worst nightmare came true.
39. Money is not my first preference in life, it’s second.
40. I don’t know what my first preference in life is, but I know it has to be one out of love, peace of mind, dying in peace, living by doing what I like doing the most, living by doing what I do the best or living for a social cause ( I know what it will be ).
41. My social cause will be destitute children, their upbringing, health, education and making them self reliant.
42. The painting that you see above in my picture is not mine. That is my mother’s work
43. I know you skipped at least some, if not all of what I have written above but I will continue writing more about myself here……………..
44.Oh yes !!! My name is Abhishek, I nearly forgot telling it !
45. I once wrote this : “There is so much that we think we will be able to do in this life, there is so much we want to believe we will accomplish. And then comes death, suddenly, it comes to the person closest to your heart.
There is nothing after that, no dreams, no desires, there is nothing to be accomplished. One thing remains : TIME – and you don’t know how to kill it.”