Saw this blog, I don’t remember how I came across it, but oh my God am I not impressed and rejuvenated. This blog is by Khushi Arora , and I am so impressed by her that not only am I writing here (infact a copy and paste) what she wrote about herself in her blog, but am also giving her blog a space in my blogroll. So this is what Khushi (literally – Happiness) says she is
- I am a crazy, poet at heart person with a go-getter attitude.
- I like the company of people who inspire me, amuse me or just make me laugh my heart out loud.
- To be my friend, you need to have optimism in your blood and live life a day at a time.
- I love traveling and the “unknown” intrigues me.
- With adrenaline gushing through my veins at all times, the word ”impossible” goes deaf on my ears.
- For me life is full of limitless opportunities and whatever happens, happens for a reason which is to bring the best out in me.
So if you feel that life is harsh, monotonous and limited, then you and me belong to two opposite worlds. Forget me and move on. Syonara Amigo.